EarthLink Internet Services
EarthLink is an internet service provider (ISP) that specializes in secure internet products for both residential and business customers nationwide. By and large, EarthLink is considered one of the biggest DSL providers in the U.S. with networks covering 36 states. Their northern compass points to keeping customers connected and safe online, which is great for families with kids or professionals working from home. Take a peek below at a breakdown of their best features and coverage.
- Plans starting at $49.95/mo.
- Speeds up to 1000 Mbps
- No data caps or throttling
Earthlink Security Tools
- Secure Norton 360 VPN
- LifeLock identity theft protection
- Parental controls
- EarthLink HyperLink™ + Secure
- Added bonus features
- Enjoy discounted rates
Want to learn more? For complete plan details call
EarthLink Internet: Safe & Secure Internet
EarthLink provides a comprehensive suite of internet and security tools designed to protect online activity. EarthLink’s HyperLink™ and EarthLink Protect are its internet and security products, respectively. When you bundle the two, you can rest assured that your family and connection are safe.
Providing speeds up to 1 Gbps, EarthLink supports every activity imaginable from casual web browsing to streaming games and movies. Even better, you can enjoy no-hassle service with extra features such as no data caps or speed throttling and a fixed-price guarantee on select plans.
Earthlink Compared to Competitors
* Figures sourced 9/10/20
* Speeds vary depending on location and availability
* Prices subject to change & vary by location and availability.
* ACSI average for internet providers in 2020 = 65
Earthlink Parental Controls
Powered by Bark, EarthLink Guardian is a leading parental monitoring service that allows parents to supervise 30+ social media platforms and apps for any signs of dangerous content such as cyberbullying, online predators, and more. It also comes with screen time management and content filtering controls, empowering families to set healthy online boundaries for their kids. You can pair your EarthLink internet subscription with EarthLink® Guardian for as little as $9.95/mo. Your service will cover an unlimited number of devices within your household and comes with a 30-day Money-Back Guarantee.
Parental Control Features We Like Most:
- Social Media Monitoring
- Real-time alerts
- Screen Time Management
- Content Monitoring capability
- Location Tracking Check-ins
Enter your zipcode to see if EarthLink is available near you
EarthLink Coverage Area
EarthLink provides DSL and fiber internet service as well as web-based security tools to customers across 36 U.S. states. By coverage area alone, that makes EarthLink one of the largest residential DSL providers. Yet despite its size, EarthLink keeps things simple. It offers customers straightforward pricing, plans, and speed tiers that make choosing the right plan hassle-free.
EarthLink Company Details
Relatively new, EarthLink was founded in 1994 by three partners, Sky Dayton, investor Reed Slatkin, and Kevin M. O'Donnell. According to CEO Sky Dayton, EarthLink came to fruition after Dayton spent an entire week at his house attempting to configure his internet connection in Pasadena, California. He knew there had to be easier, more affordable internet options for people outside city limits. On a mission to deliver simple and safe internet service to as many households as possible, EarthLink has grown to provide DSL, fiber internet, and internet security tools to residential and business customers in 36 states across the U.S. and partners with other leading providers to extend its reach even further. When you choose EarthLink, you choose security, safety, and reliable connectivity above all.
EarthLink Customer Support
EarthLink is available 24/7 to help you with subscribing to new service, paying your EarthLink bill, and more. To speak with a customer support representative by phone you can call 1-888-327-8454. You can also reach an EarthLink representative via Facebook or Twitter, or by Live Chat. Visit the EarthLink Support Center for more contact information, useful guides, and FAQs to help you make the most of your EarthLink service(s).
EarthLink Bill Payments
You can pay your EarthLink bill online or by mail based on your preference.
Online Payment Option:
- Send a check or money order for the full amount due to the address provided on your monthly billing statement.
- If you can’t find your billing statement, visit myaccount.earthlink.net, and log in to view your current balance due and where to send your full payment.
Mail-in Payment Option:
- Visit myaccount.earthlink.net and log in to your customer account.
- Navigate to your account information and your total amount due.
- Select “Make a Payment”
- Follow instructions on your screen to pay your bill in its entirety with a debit/credit card of your choice.
- (optional) Once your payment is complete, consider setting up automatic monthly payments for peace of mind and ease.
EarthLink is known for its fiber-optic network and comprehensive internet security suite, however, there are other perks it offers that you may want to consider when shopping for an internet provider. These include:
- Symmetrical Gigabit Speeds
- Unlimited Data and No Throttling
- Parental Controls Powered by Bark
- Excellent Customer Satisfaction
- No Credit Check Required