of HighSpeedOptions.com (“HighSpeedOptions”) and all related websites
Collection and Use of Consumer Information
You can browse HighSpeedOptions at any time without revealing any personal information about yourself. However, certain areas and functions of our websites may require you to voluntarily provide us personal information. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable, such as your name, address, email address, or phone number, that is not otherwise publicly available (“Consumer PII” or “PII”). This information improves our service by enabling us to:
(1) tailor the products and services we offer to each individual Consumer (2) collect feedback from Consumers to improve our products and services, (3) conduct research, (4) customize content seen by Consumers (5) provide anonymous reporting for internal and external partners.
We may collect personal information at the following times:
(1) when you register to receive communications from the Website or any website owned by HighSpeedOptions by providing your email or phone number, (2) when you seek information or apply for products and services offered through the Website or any website owned by HighSpeedOptions, (3) when you enter promotions or sweepstakes offered by the Website or any website owned by HighSpeedOptions, (4) when you provide personal information to us through feedback, survey, or other forms hosted on the Website or any website owned by HighSpeedOptions and (5) when you apply for a job with HighSpeedOptions.
Use and Sharing of Your Personally Identifiable Information
Additionally, HighSpeedOptions may share Consumer PII in aggregate, non-personal form, with select companies that wish to reach a particular Consumer target audience (e.g., male Consumers between the ages of 25-34, who have an average household income of over $30,000). This information will allow these entities to provide relevant offers to specific Consumers.
Finally, HighSpeedOptions may disclose Consumer PII in order to: (1) comply with applicable laws; (2) respond to governmental inquiries; (3) comply with valid legal processes; or (4) protect the rights, property and other Consumers of HighSpeedOptions.
By registering and using this Website, Consumers acknowledge that the processing of their Consumer PII for the purposes described above may involve the transfer of such PII from within the United States of America (“USA”) to countries outside the USA whose data protection regulation may not be as stringent as that within the USA.
When you request quotes or services from or through HighSpeedOptions or any other website that we operate, you are authorizing us to share information with our partners who may contact you by (i) phone, including without limitation any prerecorded telephone call to any telephone number including without limitation any wireless telephone number, which could result in charges to you, (ii) SMS text message, (iii) email, or (iv) mail. We may also contact you through any of the above means. If you do not want further communication from them or us, please notify the person or entity that contacts you directly. We reserve the right to make changes in this policy at any time.
You must be at least 18 years old to use this website. We do not knowingly collect, use, or disclose personal information about visitors under 18 years of age. If you are under 18 years of age, you may not use the services offered on our website unless they are used with the consent, permission and supervision of your parents or guardians.
Cookies and IP Addresses
To tailor and improve our Consumer experience, we may use different technologies, including but not limited to those bulleted below, to collect information other than what we may receive directly from you.
- Cookies. “Cookies” are small bits of information that High Speed Options may place on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies remember information about your activities on the website to make your visits to HighSpeedOptions more enjoyable and valuable to you by providing a customized experience and recognizing your preferences when you visit the website. If you’ve chosen to disable cookies on your browser or to not accept cookies, some of the functionality of HighSpeedOptions may be lost. Certain Services provided by the website require that cookies be enabled in your browser and cannot be used when you have disabled cookies in your browser or chosen to not accept cookies.
- Web Server Logs. Web server logs are records of activity created by the computer that delivers the web pages you request to your browser. For example, a web server log may record the search term you entered or the link you clicked to bring you to a web page. The web server log also may record information about your browser, such as your IP address and the cookies set on your browser by the server. An Internet Protocol Address (IP address) is a number that is used by computers on the network to identify your computer every time you log on to the internet. We keep track of IP addresses and may disclose your IP address during the course and scope of our business.
- Device Information. We may collect information about the mobile device or computer you use to access HighSpeedOptions, including without limitation the hardware model, operating system and version, browser type, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information.
To access Opt-Out form, click here
If you no longer wish to receive newsletter, promotional, or any other communications, you may opt-out of receiving them by following the instructions included in each newsletter or communication or by contacting us through the link above. You may continue to receive email communications from us for up to ten (10) business days from the time we receive your unsubscribe request. Please note that HighSpeedOptions can only control its own mailing list and policies. Third party advertisers with whom we may share your information and that maintain their own mailing lists may send communications that advertise our services or their own, and you may need to contact these parties directly in order to stop receiving their communications. Although HighSpeedOptions only supports permission-based emails, HighSpeedOptions does not obligate itself to restrict third parties advertising HighSpeedOptions beyond that which is required by applicable law.
You may also use the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) and Digital Advertising Alliance (“DAA”) opt-out tools to learn more about targeted or interest based advertising and to opt out of certain targeting programs not associated with High Speed Options.
Advertisements & Pop Up Windows
On occasion, you may receive advertisements for HighSpeedOptions, our websites, or our services from third parties. These advertisements are served by the third-party website that you have visited or directly from the Website or any website owned by HighSpeedOptions. In addition, such advertisements may be placed by third party ad servers or ad networks. We may use a number of third-party ad networks to advertise. You may find more information at the website of either the individual ad network or third party. Your relationships, transactions and any opt-out requests with any such third party are governed by their policies and not those of HighSpeedOptions.
Third Party Links
If HighSpeedOptions receives personal information from a third party unrelated to any service offered on the Website, the use and disclosure of such information is governed by the agreement (if any) between High Speed Options and such third party.
Third Party Service Providers
Updating, Accessing, or Deleting Your Information
If you want to access, update and/or delete the personal information you submitted to HighSpeedOptions please email us at Support@Highspeedoptions.com. If you want to “opt-out” of having your personally identifiable information used for certain purposes and/or you want to be removed from any communication or mailing list, fill out or Opt-Out form
Questions and Suggestions
HighSpeedOptions reserves the right to update or modify this privacy statement at any time and without notice.The provisions contained in this privacy statement supersede all previous notices or policies regarding our privacy practices with respect to the Website. Any and all changes will be made here, to this privacy statement. If you do not agree with the changes to how your information will be used, please do not continue to use the Website.
California Resident Privacy Rights
Companies that collect personally identifiable information (“PII”) from California residents and disclose such information to Third Parties (including affiliated entities) for marketing purposes must, in response to a request by a Consumer, either (1) provide a list detailing the categories of information shared and the entities to which such information was provided, or (2) provide a mechanism by which a Consumer may opt-out of having their information shared with Third Parties. We have elected the second option and you may request that your PII not be shared with Third Parties by sending your request, including your full name, email address, phone number and postal address to: Support@Highspeedoptions.com or by completing our Opt-Out form.
Personal Information Report Request
In accordance with the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) and other applicable state and federal regulations, you may request a report of personal information collected about you by HighSpeedOptions within the past twelve (12) months, the categories of sources from which such personal information was collected, the purpose of such collection and the categories of third parties with whom your personal information was shared. This complimentary report may be requested twice in a twelve-month period and will be provided within forty-five (45) calendar days from the request submission date upon verification of your identity. A request authentication measure is in place to ensure that your personal information is not being distributed to the wrong parties. Failure to comply with all necessary steps will result in an incomplete request and your consumer information report will not be sent. You may opt to receive your report electronically or by postal mail. To request your report, email us at Support@HighSpeedOptions.com and put “PII Information Report Request” in the subject line. Include in your email your full name, your phone number, your email address and postal address. We will follow up to confirm your identity and provide your report.
Personal Information Removal/Deletion
Once you have emailed us the information requested above and we have confirmed your identity, upon your direction, we will remove and delete all of your personal information that we have stored.
Right to Opt-Out
As a California resident, you have the right to opt-out of the sale of your PII. If you would like to opt-out, then please fill out our Opt-Out form linked below:
In accordance with California Civil Code Sec. 1798.83, California resident users are entitled to know that they may file grievances and complaints with California Department of Consumer Affairs, 400 R Street, Suite 1080, Sacramento, CA 95814; or by phone at 916-445-1254 or 800-952-5210 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Right Not to be Discriminated Against
HighSpeedOptions shall not deny any good or service to you, charge you a different price, provide a different level or quality of any such good or service or suggest you will receive a different price due to your exercise of any of your rights under the CCPA.
LAST UPDATED MAY 29 2020