Midco Internet Plans & Pricing
Choosing an internet provider can be difficult and confusing at times but never impossible. Whether shopping for a new home connection or looking to save money, you may have multiple options to choose from depending on your location. If you live in the north, Midcontinent Communications (Midco) may be the best provider near you.
Midco is a Midwest cable internet provider that offers competitive, high-speed internet options starting at just $14.95/mo. Available in both rural and urban communities, Midco makes heads turn with its variety of speed options and bonus features that create many lifelong customers.
We break down Midco internet plans & pricing to help you easily decide if Midco is the provider for your home.
- Midco Internet Overview
- Midco Internet Plans & Pricing
- Midco Internet Perks
- Midco Compared to Other Providers
Ranked among the top 10 fastest ISPs in the United States, Midco offers high-speed cable internet with gigabit speeds to support most lifestyles. Midco is available to an estimated 1.2 million people throughout the Midwest, covering mostly rural and suburban communities in Kansas, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Wisconsin.
You’ll find that Midco packs their plans with high download speeds and enticing perks, but only you can decide if it’s the right choice for you. Read our Midco internet breakdown below to better understand your options.
Our Favorite Features:
- Variety of internet plans – Choose between 6 different internet plans depending on your lifestyle needs, and only pay for what you need.
- Unlimited data – Midco offers unlimited data on all of their internet plans, so customers can enjoy the full benefits of their service(s) with no throttling or random disconnects.
Things to Note:
- No contracts – While contracts can be nice, you have to look out for sudden price hikes. Midco typically increases prices after its first 12-month promotional period.
- Limited Availability – Midco is only available in select communities throughout 5 states in the Midwest.
Depending on where you live, Midco offers a variety of internet plans and pricing to fit just about any digital lifestyle. Whether you want internet for simple browsing or online gaming, Midco has a plan to support it. Browse our breakdown of Midco starting plans and pricing* below.
|Midco Plans||Start Speeds*||Price*|
|Internet 25||25 Mbps||$14.95|
|Internet 50||50 Mbps||$49.95|
|Internet 100||100 Mbps||$59.9|
|Internet 150||150 Mbps||$69.95|
|Internet 500||500 Mbps||$79.95|
|Gig Internet||1 Gbps||$99.95|
*Data sourced 9/23/20 via Midco.com
*Speeds and Price reflect starting rates. Both vary by location and are subject to change. Tax and additional fees apply at checkout.
If you’re stuck between providers, looking beyond their matched speed prices at their bonus features is a great way to separate a winner from the pack. Similar to its wide variety of plans, Midco also adds value by offering perks to new subscribers. See our list below of Midco internet perks.
- Blazing-Fast Fiber Speeds – Midco currently offers fiber internet speeds up to 1 Gbps. In 2020, they will build fiber in parts of SD, MN, and SD that include speeds up to 5 Gbps - the fastest internet speeds in the U.S.
- No Data Caps – Midco offers unlimited data on all internet plans, so you never have to worry about your provider throttling speeds or temporarily disconnecting your service during crucial peak hours.
- No Contracts – Gone are the days of service contracts. You’ll never be locked into a plan you don’t love ever again if you choose Midco.
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee – Midco offers full refunds on services if canceled within the first 30 days of your subscription. All rental equipment will need to be returned prior to the 30-day mark as well to be fulfilled.
- Referral Program – Take advantage of the Connect-a-Friend referral program Midco offers that rewards both parties with a credit up to $200 for use on a future bill.
- 24/7 Customer Service – Unlike many smaller providers, Midco actually holds true to its promise of providing customer service around the clock. You can reach a representative via phone, chat, text, or social media at any time.
When shopping for a provider, it’s easy to get them mixed up. That’s why we’ve created a side by side comparison of Midco vs. Top Competitors to help you narrow down your options and focus on what matters to you most. Whether its price, speed, or features that win you over, take your time to find the best provider near you.
|Provider||Max Speed*||Data Cap||Contract|
*Data sourced 9/23/2020
*Pricing varies by location and is subject to change. Tax and additional fees apply at checkout.*Data sourced: 9/22/20
If you’re on the fence but need connection fast, try a provider with no-contract offers. Depending on where you’re located, you’ll never have to worry about being locked down in a plan you simply don’t love. To check availability near you, enter you zip code below for current options and pricing.
Enter your zipcode to see providers near you
Paula began her career in the telecom space, writing on all things tech for 3+ years. With a degree in Advertising from The University of Texas at Austin, Paula’s passion for connecting with consumers is unparalleled. Beyond that, Paula is considered a Jane-of-all-trades who loves DIY projects, attempts to cook Thai food, and photographs brands in her spare time.